1. General provisions
By entering the Website, the User confirms that he unconditionally accepts these Rules and undertakes to comply with them. By connecting to the Website and/or using it, the User confirms that he is properly familiar with the Rules and agrees that Romuva will process the information provided by the User (including personal data) to the extent necessary to manage and ensure the functioning of the Website and to provide Website services.
Website services are services related to informing customers and providing customer information (hereinafter referred to as "Website Services"), which include:
• information about the Supplier's services;
• submitting questions or other information and/or ordering services electronically;
• any other services provided by the Website.
2. What information about the User is collected and what is it used for?
Romuva processes the following categories of User personal data:
• contact details – e-mail, phone number, address, etc.
• digital (statistical) data – cookies, IP address, use of websites and social networks and other publicly available data on the Internet.
By constantly improving the Romuva website, we aim to make it as easy and convenient to use as possible. For this, it is necessary to know what information is of most interest to the visitor of the "Romuva" website, what browser he uses, what website content he is interested in, etc.
3. How does Romuva obtain User data?
The information comes from the following sources:
• communicating with the User by phone, e-mail;
• from Romuva's internal databases;
• from queries to different external databases (as specified below).
The information is collected using Google Analytics tools, which allow recording and analyzing how visitors to the website use it. You can learn more about Google Analytics and the information these tools collect here.
If the User wishes that the Google Analytics tools do not record information about his browsing on the Internet, the Google Analytics opt-out browser plugin can be used.
The legal basis for processing the aforementioned information is Romuva's legitimate interests in ensuring and improving the operation of the website and the availability of the information provided.
Cookies are recorded only if the User confirms his consent in a pop-up message on the website, except for cookies that are required to provide Romuvos services.
• ensures the functioning of the website's main functions;
• recognizes whether the same visitor who has already visited the website is browsing;
• determines whether the User has consented to cookies being stored on his devices;
• monitors the User's behavior and choices in order to improve the material presented.
5. How to disable cookies and no longer agree to their collection?
Most web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. The user can disable cookies at any time convenient for him and in this way no longer consent to the Romuva website collecting them, but doing so will reduce the functionality of the website, so it may not work as it should and as it worked before such refusal.
All modern web browsers allow you to change cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in your browser's "options" or "options" (Settings, Internet Options, etc.) menu. However, in this case, the User may have to manually change some options each time he visits the website, and some services and functions may not work.
6. Direct marketing
If, while visiting the website, the User did not object to the specified e-mail address. email address "Romuvos" would send him news and offers, or ordered them in the newsletter section on the "Romuvos" page or Facebook account, gave his consent to receive these messages, when he filled out questionnaires/voting forms during events, participated in contests and promotions organized by "Romuvos", he can send the latest information about ongoing projects, events, special offers, services and other relevant information about Romuva. After sending the messages, Romuva will also collect statistical information about whether the User opened the e-mail. the email used to send the newsletter and information about the User's device.
The legal basis for sending these messages is Romuva's legitimate interest in promoting Romuva's projects, events, special offers and services to customers, as well as the User's consent.
The user has the right to refuse to receive direct marketing messages or to opt out at any time.
7. How long is User information stored?
Romuva stops processing data for which the User's consent is required or objection may be expressed for these purposes after the User's consent is revoked (statement of objection).
Statistical information collected with the help of Google Analytics tools and other cookies is used for up to 3 years.
All User data collected by Romuva for the purposes and methods listed above is stored as long as the User is active. If the User is not active and does not withdraw consent, Romuva stores the User's data for 3 years, after the 3-year inactive period, the User's data is safely removed from the Romuva systems.
8. How can I access my data?
If the User would like to know what data "Romuva" has collected about him, he can contact this e-mail address. mail address: email@example.com. You can also contact this address to request data correction, deletion, restriction of data processing, withdrawal of consents given, objection to data processing based on Romuva's legitimate interest, objection to data processing for direct marketing purposes, if applicable, exercise the right to data portability.
9. Protection of intellectual property and links to other websites
All rights to the Website and the works contained therein are protected by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts. It is strictly forbidden to copy texts, photos, logos, banners and all other design elements with the aim of using them for commercial or other purposes infringing the rights and legitimate interests of Romuva or third parties.
This Website may contain links to other websites that will allow the User to leave this Website in order to obtain third-party information, or third-party information may be provided on this Website. Romuva cannot change, update or control the content of such web pages, and therefore assumes no responsibility for the correctness of the content presented on them. The user must note that other Websites, which are referred to from this Website, may have different Website usage rules, privacy policies, confidentiality provisions, personal data processing and other provisions than those valid on the Website.
10. Rights and obligations of "Romuvos" and the User
"Romuva" reserves the right at any time, without notifying the User, to change the Services provided by "Romuva" specified on the Website or their separate conditions.
Romuva has the right to suspend or completely terminate the operation of the Website at any time, without prior notice.
When using the Website and/or the Services provided by Romuva, the User must:
• follow the procedure and requirements established by these Rules;
• not to violate the rights and legitimate interests of "Romuva" and third parties;
• not to provide false and/or misleading data about yourself or other incorrect information;
• use only secure means and devices for electronic communications and data transmission;
• not to spread computer viruses and/or take other measures that could disrupt the work on the Website, damage or destroy information and cause other damage to the Website or the process of services provided by "Romuvos";
• not to take any intentional actions that would disrupt the operation of the Website and the provision of the Website or "Romuva" services to the User or third parties;
• to respect and not violate established and socially recognized norms of behavior and morality, the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, and the requirements of legal acts;
If the User violates any of the provisions of these Rules, "Romuva" acquires the right at any time to fully or partially restrict the User's ability to use the Website in any way.
11. Where to apply for infringement of rights?
If the User believes that his privacy rights have been violated, he can file a complaint with the State Personal Data Inspectorate, A. Juozapavičiaus str. 6, LT-09310 Vilnius, tel. (8 5) 271 2804, 279 1445, fax. (8 5) 261 9494, e-mail post office firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Amendment of Rules and Final Provisions
Romuva has the right to unilaterally change the Rules by announcing it on the Website. Changes to the rules take effect from the day of their publication on the Website. If the User continues to use the services of the Website after the amendment or addition of the Rules, it is considered that the User agrees with the new version of the Rules.
All disagreements and disputes are resolved through negotiations. If an agreement cannot be reached, disputes are resolved according to the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
INFORMATION NOTICE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Kaunas cinema center "Romuva" processes personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/27 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 2016, 679 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and which repeals the Directive 95/46/EC) (hereinafter - GDPR). In this notice, you will find information about what personal data we process and for what purpose, to whom we can transfer information about you, how long we store data and what rights you have as a data subject.
- Data controller:
Kaunas Cinema Center "Romuva", code 132082597, Laisvės al. 54, LT-44246 Kaunas, tel. +370 670 91255, e-mail Mr. email@example.com
- Why are we asking for personal data?
You are using the services provided by Kaunas Cinema Center "Romuva". Service provider - Kaunas cinema center "Romuva" aims to ensure the possibility of identifying a person who really exists when providing services.
- What is the legal basis for processing personal data?
It is necessary to process the data in order to fulfill the legal obligation applicable to the data controller (GDPR, Article 6, Paragraph 1, Clause c)
- What personal data do we collect?
Your name, date of birth, personal identification number, telephone number, and e-mail address may be used when providing services.
- For what purposes will personal data be used?
In the ticket system, when paying for tickets, data about persons using electronic services are identified, when registering for educational or other events in order to identify persons.
Analysis of services and preparation of offers (aggregated personalized data is used).
- How is the security of personal data ensured?
Personal data is processed and stored in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, GDPR and other legal acts regulating the processing and protection of personal data. Kaunas Cinema Center "Romuva" ensures the security of processed personal data by implementing all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unlawful destruction, accidental change, disclosure and any unlawful processing.
- How long will personal data be stored?
Personal data are stored at the Kaunas Cinema Center "Romuva" for no longer than the purposes of data processing require, in accordance with legal acts regulating the processing and storage of personal data.
- Who will the data be transferred to?
The data will be used for the direct activities of the Kaunas Cinema Center "Romuva", for the implementation of various projects, for other recipients (e.g. supervisory authorities), when this is required by valid legal acts.
- Individuals have the right to:
- Receive information about the processing of your personal data (Art. 12-14 GDPR);
- Familiarize yourself with your personal data that is protected (Article 15 GDPR);
- Request correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data (Article 16 GDPR);
- Request deletion of personal data (right to be forgotten) (GDPR Article 17);
- Request to limit the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GDPR).
- Violations of personal data security and appeal:
If a person believes that his rights as a data subject have been violated, or wants to receive more information about the processing of personal data, he can contact the Data Protection Officer of Kaunas Cinema Center "Romuva" - Indrė Maleckė, mobile phone +370 670 91255, e-mail Mr. firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a person does not agree with the answer of the Data Protection Officer of the Kaunas Cinema Center "Romuva", he can apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (VDAI), L. Sapiegos str. 17, 10312 Vilnius, Tel. (8 5) 271 2804, 279 1445, e-mail Mr. email@example.com.